What Oil Makes

Only 46% of oil goes into making gasoline, but what makes up the other 54%?

Medicine, cosmetics, plastics, synthetic rubber, cleaning products, and asphalt are just a few of the products made with oil.

Oil makes up products indispensable to the world today as well as thousands of jobs. Life without oil may not be as simple as you may think.

Leave a Reply